Saturday, August 17, 2013

 
June and July
 
 
Here are the quilt tops I made in June:
 
 

This is one I made with some fun fabric (with chocolate) that I had had for some time. I tried a red border first, but it overwhelmed the whole quilt.

 
I just designed and constructed this top from blocks that were made by others and the teddy bear panels.
 
 
I made this one at the same time from other teddy bear panels and other blocks that were previously made.

And here are the quilt tops I made in July:

 


This one was so much fun because I could use up small pieces of fabric leftovers.



And finally, this one was my Covers for Kids Challenge Quilt.  Unfortunately, I was consumed by a move and did not get to finish it.  The fabric was Nancy Drew book covers; however, I only used the green.

No comments:

Post a Comment