Wednesday, March 19, 2014

February 2014

 
Here are the quilt tops I finished in February 2014. 
 
I did not make the blocks in the first three; they were a group project of DQG workshop nights. 
I just assembled them.
 



I really enjoyed making the one below.  It was a challenge.  I was given the fireman fabric in many pieces.  I tried to assemble it into a quilt top.  We always need more quilts that are oriented for little boys.


The fabric for this last one came all the way from my friend Betsy in Chicago. 
I added the conversation prints in the center of each block.


No comments:

Post a Comment